and PVDF nuts to the
required torque value, which
ensures leak-free assemblies.
• Wrenches are calibrated to preset torque values based on nut size.
• Wrench claw clicks over when required torque value is reached.
• Ratcheting action allows the nut to be rapidly tightened, making jobs easier and faster.
• Wrenches fi t easily in hard-to-reach places.
• Available for PFA and PVDF nuts.
• Make sure claw is in start position, as shown in picture 4.
• Align teeth on claw with splines on nut, as shown in picture 1.
• Grip handle fi rmly and rotate clockwise to tighten nut.
• Rotate handle up in a counterclockwise direction, as shown in picture 2.
• Grip next set of splines with claw and rotate clockwise.
• Continue steps 1 and 2 until claw clicks over, as shown in picture 3 and 5.
• Snap claw back to its Start Position, as shown in picture 4.
• Tighten nut one more time until claw clicks over.
Note: Nut must be tightened twice with wrench.
email@example.com ©Copyright 2014
Fit-LINE Inc. | 2901 Tech Center Drive | Santa Ana, CA 92705 | Phone: (714) 549-9091 | Fax: (714) 549-2778